It’s another week of Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish (and aren’t we all both broke and bookish?). Every week, these ladies pick a bookish topic to discuss, and this week it’s 2015 releases we meant to read but didn’t.
How do I even begin a list like this? I’m basically sharing a snapshot of my Goodreads “To Read” bookshelf, and there’s definitely more than ten 2015 releases on that shelf! In no particular order, I’m going to share 10 of the 2015 releases I wanted (and still want) to read.
- The Lost Landscape: A Writer’s Coming of Age by Joyce Carol Oates – This was a birthday present, and seeing as my birthday is in December, I really didn’t get a chance to read it before the end of the year.
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
- At the Water’s Edge by Sara Gruen – She also wrote Water for Elephants, which I absolutely loved, which is why I wanted to read this next book.
- Mademoiselle Chanel by C.W. Gortner – Because I love historical fiction and I want to know more about what made Chanel, well… Chanel.
- Born With Teeth by Kate Mulgrew – Red from Orange is the New Black. Captain Janeway from Start Trek: Voyager. This woman is driven and I want to know more about her from her point of view.
- Inside the O’Briens by Lisa Genova
- Wondering Who You Are: A Memoir by Sonya Lea – Her husband went into surgery for appendix cancer and came out not knowing who she was.
- Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Do we have any matching TBRs, or have you read any of my TBRs? Am I the only one with so many memoirs?