Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week, a topic is selected and shared/discussed by book bloggers. This week’s topic is: Top Ten Resolutions I Have for 2016–bookish or otherwise. Or maybe both.
Here are my Top Ten Resolutions for 2016! Do we share any similar resolutions?
- Read more of the books I own. This one shouldn’t be a surprise, but it’s still nice to state again. I’m trying to convince myself it’s possible.
- Catalog my books more reasonably. There has to be a better way. I’ll figure it out once I’ve read them all.
- Donate books I don’t need. Because others can benefit from titles I won’t read or don’t want. Seems self-serving, but everyone has their own opinions.
- Finish reading the Pretty Little Liars series. It will happen… right, Sara Shepard?!
- Reread the Harry Potter series in full. Because having not read The Sorcerer’s Stone since 1999 would be more embarrassing if I liked that installment (have I given my age away yet?). Don’t worry, I’ve read most all other books in the series more than once.
- Read more memoirs. People and memories are fascinating.
- Read at least 25 books. Harry Potter and PLL could be half of the 25, so it IS possible!
- Blog more regularly. High hopes on this one.
- De-clutter. Life’s too short to be surrounded by stuff.
- E x e r c i s e more. A sometimes elusive task.